立即注册 登录
德国开元华人社区 开元周游 返回首页

zfahj520的个人空间 https://forum.kaiyuan.de/?141239 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Sept.7th,2009——Diary 1

已有 413 次阅读5.11.2010 18:20 |

After a busy August, autumn comes. People say Autumn is a harvest time, however, there’s almost no indication that  I would see any sort of exciting news during this September...@_@|||||.  

This flat life is a disaster, I always hope some mysterious power would bring up some surprises and move me out of ruts, get me more excited or alert, what is most important, keep me moving forward.

O(^_^)O

A lot of my schoolmates are very busy now, preparing paper, preparing for job-hunting season,  

taking part-time job, working as an intern in big-name companies, taking business trips, and some

of them even take overtime work almost everyday. So, now, it is even difficult to find enough people to play Sanguosha together.

It is very clear that today’s busy and excellent work is the driving force behind  promising future.

Especially under this difficult economy situation, maybe it is much better to say you’re working

around the clock rather than idling on the internet or lying on the bed with nothing to do.

I really know these truths above, I am clear I have a lot things have to do, I know I need to work with a sense of urgency and purpose…But I am still living a slouching and aimless life, I want to do

nothing at all.:(

I hate myself!

In the past few months, a lot of changes took place, including worsening living conditions, broken

relationships, changing minds, different tasks, some tough family affairs and so on.

There was some rough aspects when I suddenly faced some changes I had not expected. You know, habit is very powerful, I am always influenced by inertia to some degree.

However, now, I can say afterwards I am very thankful to these changes. These changes move me forward, help me see the truth of the situation I faced, and help me take futher consideration about What do I really want.

If there were things festering under the peaceful surface, maybe the most effective way to tackle it,

is bring them to light. It is very important to get to the bottom of situation and catch the point of

every problems~

We can cheat anyone but ourselves. ^_^

Yesterday, I read Alan.Su’s blog, he celebrated his career anniversary and reviewed the past two

years, he said, weak sometimes but never quit, haha~

Yes, Weak Sometimes but Never Quit!

All I need is just some refreshing stimulation.

Willpan’s vocal concert will be held on Sept.18th, I can’t wait for this day to come!

lalalalala~O(^_^)O

My notebook computer has been working for 4 years, operates slowly, like a dying man.

Now, a new notebook computer has a special enchantment for me.

One of my friends who is zeal for astrology told me that Mercury is retrograding this month and

mercury rules machine moving parts, so this is not a month to buy any electronic products.

Haha~It sounds interesting and mysterious. OK, I will not buy a new computer until October. I think

there will be sales promotion and more discount in National Holidays.

Er, which computer to choose is also a big headache, I think Thinkpad X200 is my style, but which

type of this X200 series is most suitable? Anyone give me some advice?

In order to improve my poor English, I will write at least one English diary every two weeks, keep

summarizing what I have seen and what I have thought.

I don’t expect extra strong luck, and I am never afraid to discuss my weakness and faults.

Maybe there are a lot of mistakes in my diary, if you find, do not hesitate to tell me.

Thank you, O(^_^)O

本文由性保健品商城提供

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 立即注册

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋