德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: 英文老歌五十首 [打印本页]

作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:08
1. FEELINGS <br><br>Feelings, <br>Nothing more than feelings, <br>Trying to forget my feelings of love. <br>Tear drops, <br>Rolling down on my face, <br>Trying to forget my feelings of love. <br>Feelings, for all my life I&#39;ll feel it, <br>I wish I&#39;d never met you girl, <br>You&#39;ll never come again, <br>Feelings, oh oh oh feelings, <br>Oh oh feel you again in my arms, <br>Feelings, <br>Feelings like I&#39;ve never lost you, <br>And feelings like I&#39;ll never have you, <br>Again in my heart. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:08
2. YOUR SUNSHINE SMILES <br><br>Your sunshine smiles, <br>Your skies are blue, <br>Your spring is blossoming, <br>And so are you, <br>You can turn me around, <br>Any time I&#39;m feeling down, <br>You can dry a tear, <br>Just by being near, <br>Your summer song, <br>The morning&#39;s light, <br>Your dawn can overcome <br>The darkest night, <br>You are the sunshine, <br>A rhapsody, <br>And your sunshine smiles on me. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:09
3. SPEAK SOFTLY LOVE (GODFATHER) <br><br>Speak softly, love, and hold me warm against your heart, <br>I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start, <br>We are in a world, our very own, <br>Sharing a love that only few have ever known, <br>Wine colored days warmed by the sun, <br>Deep valvet nights when we are one. <br>Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky, <br>The vows of love we make will live until we die, <br>My life is yours, and all because, <br>You came into my world with love, <br>So softly love. <br> <br>
4. SUNSHINE <br><br>Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, <br>Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, <br>Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, <br>Sunshine almost always makes me high. <br>If I had a day that I could give to you, <br>I&#39;d give to you a day just like today. <br>If I had a song that I could sing for you, <br>I&#39;d sing a song to make you feel this way. <br> <br>
5. YESTERDAY <br><br>Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, <br>Now it looks as though they are here to stay, <br>Oh, I believe in yesterday, <br>Suddenly, I am not half the man I used to be, <br>There&#39;s a shadow hanging over me, <br>Oh, yesterday came suddenly, <br>Why she had to go, I don&#39;t know, she wouldn&#39;t say. <br>I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. <br>Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, <br>Now I need a place to hide away, Oh, I believe in yesterday. <br>  
6. LOVE STORY <br><br><br>Where do I begin to tell the story of how great love can be? <br>The sweet love story that is older than the sea, <br>The simple truth about the love she bring to me. <br>Where do I start? <br>With her first hello she gave a meaning to this empty world of mine, <br>There&#39;d never be another love another time, <br>She came into my life and made the living fine, <br>She fills my heart, <br><br>She fills my heart, <br>With very special things, <br>With angel&#39;s songs, <br>With wild imaginings, <br>She fills my soul with so much love, <br>That anywhere I go, I&#39;m never lonely with her along, <br>Who could be lonely? <br>I reach for her hand, it&#39;s always there. <br><br>How long does it last? <br>Can love be measured by the hours in a day, <br>I have no answers now but this much I can say, <br>I know I need her till the stars all burn away, <br>And she&#39;ll be there, <br>And she&#39;ll be there. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:10
7. SOLITAIRE <br><br>There was a man, a lonely man, <br>Who lost his love through his indifference. <br>A heart that cared, that went unshared, <br>But slowly died within his silence. <br>Now solitaire&#39;s the only game in town. <br>And every road that takes me takes me down, <br>And by myself it&#39;s easy to pretend, <br>I&#39;ll never love again. <br>And keeping to myself I play the game, <br>Without your love it&#39;ll always ends the same. <br>While life goes on around me everywhere, <br>I&#39;m playing solitaire. <br>Another day, a lonely day. <br>So much to say that goes unspoken, <br>And through the night, each sleepless night, <br>The eyes are closed, the heart is broken. <br> <br>
<br>8. BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS <br><br><br>When you&#39;re weary, feeling small, <br>When tears are in your eyes, I&#39;ll dry them all, <br>I&#39;m on your side. <br>Oh, when times get rough and friends just can&#39;t be found, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will lay me down. <br>When you&#39;re down and out, when you&#39;re on the street, <br>When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you. <br>I&#39;ll take your Part, <br>Oh, when darkness comes and pain is all around, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will lay me down. <br>Sail on silver girl, sail on by. <br>Your time has come to shine, <br>All your dreams will come your way, <br>See how they shine, <br>Oh, if you need a prayer, I&#39;m sailing right behind, <br>Like a bridge over troubled waters, I&#39; will ease your mind. <br> <br>
9. A TIME FOR US (ROMEO AND JULIET) <br><br>A time for us some day there&#39;ll be, <br>When chains are torn by a courage born <br>Of a love that&#39;s free. <br>A time when dreams so long denied can flourish, <br>As we unveil the love we now must hide. <br>A time for us at last to see, <br>A life worthwhile for you and me. <br>And with our love through tears and thorns, <br>We&#39;ll endure as we pass surely through every storm. <br>A time for us, some day there&#39;ll be a new world, <br>A world of shining hope for you and me. <br> <br>
10. MORE <br><br><br>More than the greatest love the world has known, <br>This is the love I&#39;ll give to you alone, <br>More than the simple words I try to say, <br>I&#39;ll only live to love you more each day, <br>More than you&#39;ll ever know, <br>My arms long to hold you so, <br>My life will be in your keeping, <br>Waking, sleeping, laughing, weeping, <br>Longer than always is a long long time, <br>But far beyond forever you&#39;ll be mine, <br>I know I never lived before, <br>And my heart is very sure, <br>No one else could love you more. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:11
11. MOON RIVER <br><br>Moon River, wider than a mile, <br>I&#39;m crossing you in style, someday. <br>Oh, dream maker, you heart breakers <br>Wherever you&#39;re going, I&#39;m going your way. <br>Two driffers, off to see the world, <br>There&#39;s such a lot of world to see. <br>We&#39;re after the same rainbow&#39;s end, <br>Waiting round the bend, <br>My Huckleberry friend, <br>Moon River and me. <br>  
12. MEMORIES <br><br>Memories light the corners of my mind, <br>Misty water color memories of the way we were. <br>Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind. <br>Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were. <br>Can it be that it was so simple then, <br>Or has time rewritten every line? <br>If we had the chance to do it all again, <br>Tell me would we, could we? <br>Memories may be beautiful and yet, <br>What&#39;s too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. <br>So it&#39;s the laughter we will remember, <br>Whenever we remember the way we were, the way we were. <br> <br>
13. THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM <br><br><br>To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe, <br>To bear with unbearable sorrow, to run where the brave dare not go, <br>To right the unrightable wrong, to love pure and chaste from afar. <br>To try when your arms are too weary, to reach the unreachable star, <br>This is my quest, to follow that star, <br>No matter how hopeless, no matter how far, <br>To fight for the right, without question or pause, <br>To be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause, <br>And I know if I&#39;ll only true to this glorious quest, <br>That my heart will be peaceful and calm when I&#39;m laid to my rest. <br>And the world will be better for this, <br>That one man scorned and covered with scars, <br>Still strove with his last ounce of courage, <br>To fight the unbeatable foe, <br>To reach the unreachable star. <br>  
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:12
14. WE&#39;VE ONLY JUST BEGUN <br><br>Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? <br>We&#39;ve only just begun to live. <br>White lace and promises. <br>A kiss for luck and we&#39;ve on our way. <br>We&#39;ve only begun. <br>Before the rising sun we fly. <br>So many roads for choose. <br>We start off walking and learn to run. <br>And yet we&#39;ve just begun. <br>Sharing horizons that are new to us. <br>Watching the signs along the way. <br>Talking it over just the two of us. <br>Working together day to day. <br>Together. <br>And when the evening comes we smile. <br>So much of life ahead. <br>We&#39;ll find a place where there&#39;s room to grow. <br>And yet we&#39;ve just begun. <br>Sharing horizons that are new to us. <br>Watching the signs along the way. <br>Talking it over just the two of us. <br>Working together day to day. <br>Together, together. <br>And when the evening comes we smile. <br>So much of life ahead. <br>We&#39;ll find a place where there&#39;s room to grow. <br>And yes we&#39;ve just begun <br>
15. ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD <br><br>Such a feeling&#39;s coming over me. <br>There is wonder in most everything I see. <br>Not a cloud in the sky. <br>122. STREETS OF PAIN - RICHARD MARX <br>be surprised if it&#39;s a dream. <br>Everything I want the world to be. <br>Is now coming true especially for me. <br>And the reason is clear, <br>It&#39;s because you are here. <br>You&#39;re the nearest thing to heaven that <br>I&#39;ve seen. <br>I&#39;m on the top of the world. <br>Looking --- <br>Down on creation. <br>And the only explanation I can find, <br>Is the love that I&#39;ve found. <br>Ever since you&#39;ve been around. <br>Your love&#39;s put me at the top of the world. <br>Something in the wind has learned my name. <br>And it&#39;s telling me that things are not the same. <br>In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze. <br>There&#39;s a pleasing sense of happiness for me. <br>There is only one wish on my mind. <br>When this day is through I hope that I will find. <br>That tomorrow will be just same for you and me. <br>All I&#39;ll need will be mine if you are here. <br> <br>
16. TICKET TO RIDE <br><br>I think I&#39;m gonna be sad. <br>I think it&#39;s today, Yeah. <br>The boy that&#39;s drivin&#39; me mad is goin&#39; away. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride, <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>He said that livin&#39; with me was bringin&#39; him down,Yeah. <br>He would never be free when I was around. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride, <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>Don&#39;t know why he&#39;s ridin&#39; so high. <br>He ought to right, <br>He ought to do right by me. <br>Before he gets to saying&#39; good-bye he ought to do right, <br>He ought to do right by me. <br>I think I&#39;m gonna be sad. <br>I think it&#39;s today, Yeah. <br>The boy that&#39;s drivin&#39; me mad is goin&#39; away <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride He&#39;s got a ticket to ride <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>Don&#39;t care anywhere. <br>Think I&#39;m goin&#39; be sad.
作者: quantum    时间: 2.6.2003 12:13
17. COUNTRY ROAD <br><br>Almost heaven West Virginia, <br>Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenandoah River. <br>Life is old there, older than the trees. <br>Younger than the mountain, <br>Growing like a breeze. <br>Country road take me home, to the place, <br>I belong. <br>West Virginia, Mountain Mama. <br>Take me home. Country road. <br>All my memories gather round her. <br>Miner&#39;s ladies. Stranger to blue water. <br>Dark and dusty, painted on the sky. <br>Misty taste of Moonshine. <br>Teardrop in my eyes. <br>Country road take me home ,to the place,I belong. <br>West Virginia, Mountain Mama. <br>Take me home. Country road. <br>I hear her voice in the morning hours she calls me. <br>The radio reminds me of my home far away. <br>And drivin&#39; down the road I get a feeling <br>  I should have been home yesterday, yesterday. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:53
18. I&#39;M TELLING YOU NOW <br><br><br>Have I told you lately that I love you. <br>Could I tell you once again somehow. <br>Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you. <br>Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br> This heart could break into if you refuse me. <br> I know good without you anyhow. <br> Have I told you lately that I love you. <br> Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br>Have I told you lately when I&#39;m sleeping. <br>Every dream dreams you somehow. <br>Have I told you who are like to share my love with forever. <br>Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br> This heart could break into if you refuse me. <br> I know good without you anyhow. <br> Have I told you lately that I love you. <br> Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:53
19. ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH <br><br><br>He was born in the summer of his twenty-seventh year. <br>Comin&#39; home to a place he&#39;d never been before. <br>He left yesterday behind him. <br>You might say he was born again you might say <br>   he find a sky to every door. <br>When he first came to the mountains his life was far away <br>   on the road and hangin&#39; by a song. <br>But the string&#39;s already broken and <br>   he doesn&#39;t really care. <br>You keep changing fast and it don&#39;t last for long. <br>The Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>The shadows from the starlight are softer than a lullaby. <br>Rocky Mountain High. Colorado. Rocky Maintain High. <br>   High in Colorado. <br>He climbed to see the mountains. <br>He saw silver clouds below. <br>He saw everything as far as you can see. <br>And they say that he got crazy once and <br>   he tried to touch the sun. <br>And lost a friend but kept the memory. <br>Now he walks in quiet solitude. <br>The forest and the streams. <br>Seeking grace in every step he takes. <br>His side has turned inside himself to try and <br>   understand the serenity of a clear blue mountain lake. <br> <br>The Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>   Talk down and listen to the casual reply. <br>Rocky Mountain High, High in Colorado. <br>   Rocky Mountain High, High in Colorado. <br>Now his life is full of wonder but his heart still <br>   knows some fear, of a simple thing <br>   he cannot comprehend. <br>While they tried to tear the mountains down <br>   to bring in a couple more. <br>More people. More scars upon the land. <br>And the Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>Though he&#39;d be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly. <br>Rocky Mountain High. Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>Friends around the campfire and everybody&#39;s high. <br>Rocky Mountain High. High in Colorado. <br>Rocky Mountain High. <br>   . . . <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:54
20. QUE SERA, SERA <br><br><br>When I was just a little girl I asked my mother, <br>"What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" <br>Here&#39;s what she said to me: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>When I grew up and fell in love I asked my sweetheart, <br>"What lies ahead? Will we have rainbows day after day?" <br>Here&#39;s what my sweetheart said: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>Now I have children of my own. They ask their mother: <br>"What will I be? Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?" <br>I tell them tenderly: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:55
21. PRAYERS <br><br><br>I&#39;ve been lately thinking about my life&#39;s time, <br>All the things I&#39;ve done and how it&#39;s been. <br>I can&#39;t help believing in my own mind. <br>I know I&#39;m going to hate to see it end. <br>I&#39;ve seen a lot of sun shine, I&#39;ve slept out in the rain. <br>Spent a night or two all on my own. <br>I&#39;ve known my lady&#39;s pleasures. Had myself some friends. <br>Spent a time or two in my own home. <br>I have to say it now it&#39;s been a good life all in all, <br>It&#39;s really fine to have the chance to hang around. <br>Lie there by the fire, and watch the evening tire. <br>While all the friends and my old lady sit and <br>   pass the pipe around. <br>Talk of poems, prayers and promises. <br>And things that we believe in. <br>How sweet is it to love someone. How right is it to care. <br>How long it&#39;s been since yesterday. <br>What about tomorrow, <br>What about our dreams and all the memories we share. <br> <br>The days they pass so quickly now. The nights are seldom long. <br>The time around me whisper when it&#39;s cold. <br>Changes somehow frighten me. Still I have to smile. <br>It turns me on to think of growing old. <br>For though my life&#39;s been good to me. <br>There&#39;s still so much to do. <br>So many things my mind has never known. <br>I&#39;d like to raise the family. I&#39;d like to sail away. <br>And dance across the mountains on the moon. <br>*Refrain* <br> <br>
22. SING A SONG <br><br><br>Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong. <br>Sing of good things, not bad. <br>Sing of happy, not sad. <br>Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last your whole life long. <br>Don&#39;t worry that it&#39;s not good enough for anyone else to hear. <br>Just sing, sing a song. <br><br>Sing, sing a song, let the world sing along. <br>Sing of love that could be <br>Sing for you and for me. <br>*refrain* <br> <br>
23. FOR ALL WE KNOW <br><br><br>Love, look at the two of us. <br>Strangers in many ways. <br>We&#39;ve got a lot of time to share. <br>So much to say. <br>And as we go from day to day I&#39;ll feel you close to me. <br>But time alone will tell. <br>Let&#39;s take a lot of time to say:" I knew you well". <br>For only time will tell us so. <br>And love may grow for all we know. <br>Love look at the two of us. <br>Strangers in many ways. <br>Let&#39;s take a lot of time to say:" I knew you well". <br>For only time will tell us so. <br>And love may grow for all we know. <br> <br>
24. OVER AND OVER <br><br><br>I never dared to reach for the moon. <br>I never thought I&#39;d know heaven so soon. <br>I couldn&#39;t hope to say how I feel <br>The joy in my heart, no words can reveal. <br> <br>Now just the memory the tears that I cried. <br>Now just the memory the sighs that I sighed. <br>Dreams that I cherished now have come true. <br>All my tomorrows I give to you. <br> <br>Lights on the leaves may turn to gold. <br>Love that we share will never grow old. <br>Here in your arms all else far away. <br>Here in your arms for ever I&#39;ll stay. <br> <br>   Over and over I whisper your name. <br>   Over and over I kiss you again. <br>   I see the light of love in your eyes. <br>   Love is forever, no more good-bye. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:56
25. YESTERDAY ONCE MORE <br><br><br>When I was young I listened to the radio, <br>Waiting for my favorite songs. <br>When they played I&#39;d sing along. It made me smile. <br>Those were such happy times and not so long ago. <br>How I wondered where they&#39;d gone. <br>But they&#39;re back again just like a long lost friend. <br>All the songs I love so well. <br>Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wu-wo-wu, still shines. <br>Every shingle-lingle-ling that they startin&#39; to sing, so fine. <br>When they get to the part, where he&#39;s breaking her heart. <br>It can really make me cry just like before. <br>It&#39;s yesterday once more. <br> <br>Looking back on how it was in years gone by, <br>And the good times that I had. <br>Make the days seem rather sad. So much has changed. <br>It was songs of love that I would sing to them. <br>And I&#39;d memorize each word. <br>Those old melodies still sound so good to me. <br>As they melt the years away. <br>Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wu-wo-wu, still shines. <br>Every shingle-lingle-ling that they startin&#39; to sing, so fine. <br>Oh, my best memories come back clearly to me <br>Some can even make me cry just like before. <br>It&#39;s yesterday once more. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:56
26. A YOUNG TREE IN THE WINTER TIME <br><br><br>It&#39;s gonna take some time, this time, <br>To get myself in shape. <br>I really fell out of line this time, <br>I really missed the gate. <br>The birds on the telephone line, (next time), <br>   are crying out to me. (next time). <br>And I won&#39;t be so blind next time and I&#39;ll find some harmony. <br>But it&#39;s going to take some time, this time, <br>   and I can&#39;t make demands. <br>But like the young trees in the winter time, <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>After all the tears we spent how could we make amends. <br>So it&#39;s one more round for experience. <br>And I&#39;m on the road again. <br>And it&#39;s going to take some time this time. <br>And I can&#39;t make demands. <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>It&#39;s going to take some time, this time. <br>No matter what I plan. <br>But like the young trees in the winter time. <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>After all the tears we&#39;ve spent how could we made amends. <br>So it&#39;s one more round for experience. <br>And I&#39;m on the road again. <br>And it&#39;s going to take some time, this time. <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:57
27. PALOMA BLANCA <br><br><br>When the sun shines on the mountains. <br>And the night is on the run. <br>It&#39;s a new day, it&#39;s a new way. <br>And I fly up to the sun. <br>I can feel the morning sun-light, <br>I can smell the new born hay. <br>I can hear god&#39;s voice calling from my golden sky light way. <br>Una paloma blanca <br>I&#39;m just a bird in the sky. <br>Una paloma blanca. <br>Over the mountains I fly, no one can take my freedom away. <br>Once I had my share of losing . <br>Once they locked me on a chain. <br>Yes, they tried to break my power. <br>Oh&#33; I still can feel the pain. <br>No one can take my freedom away. <br> <br>
28. OH, CAROL <br><br><br>Oh, Carol, I&#39;m but a fool, <br>Darling I love you tho you treat me cruel, <br>You hurt me and you made me cry, <br>But if you leave me, <br>I will surely die. <br>Darling there will never be another cause I love you so, <br>Don&#39;t ever leave me, <br>Say you&#39;ll never go <br>I will always want you for my sweet heart, <br>No matter what you do. <br>Oh, Carol, <br>I&#39;m so in love with you. <br> <br>
29. RUN SAMSON RUN <br><br><br>In the bible. One thousand years be see. <br>There&#39;s a story of ancient history. <br>Bout the feeler. Who was strong as he could be <br>Tell he met a cheating guy. Who brought him tragedy. <br> She was a demon, a devil in this sky, he was taken <br> By the angel in her eyes. That lady barber. <br> Was very well-equipped, You can bet you&#39;re bottom <br> Darling, he was gonna get crept. <br>Oh, Darlilah made sammy&#39;s like a sin and he parished <br>When the roof fell in. There&#39;s a morrow <br>So listen to me now. As a letter of delilah <br>in which end never regard. <br> Oh, Run samson run. Darling&#39;s on her way. <br> Run samson run. You ain&#39;t got time to stay. <br> Run samson run. On your mark you better start <br> As soon and just a hungry lion and the guy with a cheating heart <br> <br>
30. ROSE ARE RED <br><br><br>A long long time ago, on graduation day, <br>You-handed me-your book-I signed this way. <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>We dated - through high school, and when-the-bie day came <br>I wrote into-your book next-to my name. <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>Then I run far-away, and you find-someone new. <br>I read your letter dear - and I wrote back to you&#33; <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>Is that-your-little girl. She look-a lot like you <br>Someday-some boy will write in her book too, <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:58
31. I LOVE YOU BABY <br><br><br>As I walked by the seaside. As I walked through the grass <br>I see little blue-birds making love while I pass <br>The bees are humming and there&#39;s singing every where <br>Every-one&#39;s in love <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you so <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my heart <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>As I walked by the school yard. As I walked by the gate. <br>I see the weeping willow, where we kissed on every date <br>And carved in the back you&#39;ll find an arrow and a heart. <br>And under-neath insects <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you so <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my hear <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>As I walked to the corner. As I pass the candy store. <br>I hear a fairly music. That&#39;s I once seen before. <br>Oh how you help me. And the music softly play <br>I was so in love. <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you s <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my heart <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:58
32. RIVER OF NO RETURN <br><br><br>There is a river called the river of no return <br>Sometimes it&#39;s peaceful and sometimes wild and free <br>Love is a traveler on the river of no return. <br>Swept on forever to the last in the stormy sea <br>Wail-a-ree I can hear the river call. <br>Where the roon in waterful. <br>Wail-a-ree I can hear my lover call come to me <br>I lost my love on the river and forever my <br>   heart well yearn-gone gone forever <br>Down the river of no return <br>Wail-a-ree-Wail-a ree-She&#39;ll never return-to me <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 11:59
33. SAD MOVIES <br><br><br>Sad movies always make me cry <br>He said he had to work so I went to the show alone <br>They turned out the lights and turned up projector on <br>And just as the news of the world started to begin <br>I saw my darling and my best friend walk in <br>Though I was sitting there they didn&#39;t see <br>And so they sat right down in front of me <br>When he kissed her lips I almost died <br>And in the middle of the color can-toon I started to cry <br>Oh, Sad movies always make me cry <br>Oh, Sad movies always make me cry <br>So I got up and slowly walked down home <br>And mama saw the tears and said what is wrong <br>And so to keep from telling her a lie <br>I just said sad movies made me cry <br>Oh, Sad movies made me cry <br> <br>
34. DEBORAH <br><br><br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>Truly dear I do love you <br>Deborah, don&#39;t make me blue <br>Other on the whole life thro&#39; <br>Deborah, I dream of you. <br> <br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>I adore you, can you see. <br>Deborah, I want to be. <br>By your side for night and day. <br>Deborah, don&#39;t go away. <br> <br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>
35. DANCE ON LITTLE GIRL <br><br><br>Dance dance on little girl <br>In the arms of some-one new <br>As you dance, as you twirl, <br>My heart, it dances with you <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me what I&#39;ll done wrong <br>Why should he hold you tight. <br>While they&#39;re playing our song? <br>Oh&#33; I am watching you <br>Oh&#33; How can it be <br>That while I am watching you <br>I am watching-it was me <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me why did we part <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Dance out of my heart <br> <br>Oh&#33; I am watching you <br>Oh&#33; How can it be <br>That while I am watching you <br>I am watching-it was me <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me why did we part <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Dance out of my heart <br> <br>Oh&#33; Look at you that you go silly girl <br>Oh, yes, I know that you wrong wrong wrong <br>Because you know that you gone gone gone <br>Oh&#33; Look at you are a silly silly girl <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 12:00
36. LOOK FOR A STAR <br><br><br>When life doesn&#39;t seem worth for living <br>And you don&#39;t really care who you are <br>When you fell there is no one beside you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>When you know you&#39;re alone and so lonely <br>And your friends have traveled a far <br>There is someone who&#39;s waiting to guide you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>For everyone has a lucky star <br>That shines in the sky up above <br>If you wish on your lucky star <br>You&#39;re sure to find someone to love <br> <br>A rich man, a poor man, a beggar <br>No matter who ever you are <br>There&#39;s friend who&#39;s waiting to guide you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 12:00
37. THE END OF THE WORLD <br><br><br>Why do the sun go on shining <br>Why do the sea rush to shore <br>Don&#39;t they know it&#39;s the end of the world <br>Cause you don&#39;t love me anymore <br>Why does the birds go on singing <br>Why does the stars go above <br>Don&#39;t they know it&#39;s the end of the world <br>It ended when I lost your love <br> <br>I wake up in the morning and I wondered <br>Why everything the same as it does <br>I can&#39;t understand <br>No I can&#39;t understand <br>How life goes on the way it does <br>Why does my heart go on beating <br>Why do these eyes of main cry <br>Don&#39;t they know its the end of the world <br>It ended when you said good-bye <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 3.6.2003 12:01
38. BLUE ON BLUE <br><br><br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>I walk along the street we used to walk <br>Two by Two lovers pass-and they&#39;re passing by <br>I could die cause you&#39;re not here with me <br>Now the three are bare there&#39;s <br>Sadness in the air and <br>I&#39;m as blue as I can be <br> <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>Night after lonely night we meet in dreams <br>As I run-to your side <br>You wait with open arms <br>Open arms that now are closed to me <br>Thru&#39;a value of tears your <br>Vision disappears and <br>I&#39;m as blue as I can be <br> <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 4.6.2003 14:57
39. KISS ME ANOTHE <br><br><br>La...... <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>The carnial is in town and the degeners is hot <br>The moon dressed up like a clown <br>What a magic moment we&#39;ve got <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>The fire crackers go pop <br>Every star is tippin his hat <br>You kiss me once then you stop <br>for the say, you shouldn&#39;t do that <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>La...... <br>Two strangers left in the night <br>and two hearts were glad they were form <br>We two were strangers tonight <br>But maybe lovers by dawn <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br>La...... <br>
40. MORE THAN I CAN SAY <br><br><br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; love you more than I can say <br>I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow oh oh -- <br>Love you more than I can say <br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; I miss you every single day <br>Way must my life be filled with sorrow <br>Oh oh love you more than I can say <br> <br>Don&#39;t you know I love you so <br>Tell me please I got to know <br>Do you mean to make me cry <br>Am I just another guy? <br> <br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; I love you more than I can say <br>I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow oh oh -- <br>Love you more than I can say <br>
41. RHYTHM OF THE RAIN <br><br><br>Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain <br>Telling me just what a fool I&#39;ve been <br>I wish that it would go and let me cry in rain <br>And let me be alone again <br> <br>The only girl I care about has gone away <br>Looking for a brand new start&#33; <br>But little does she know that when she left that day <br>Alone with her she took my heart <br> <br>Rain, please tell me, now does that seem fair <br>For her to stealing heart away when she don&#39;t love <br>I can&#39;t love another when my heart&#39;s somewhere far away <br> <br>Rain, won&#39;t you tell, her that I love her so <br>lease ask the sun to set her heart aglow <br>Rain in her heart and let the love me know start to grow <br> <br>Oh listen to the falling rain <br>De-le-da-la de-le-da-la <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 4.6.2003 14:58
42. ONE WAY TICKET <br><br><br>One way ticket One way ticket <br>One way ticket One way ticket <br>One way ticket One way ticket to the blues <br> <br>Choo choo train a chugging down the track <br>Gonna chug along never coming back woo -- <br>Got a one way ticket to the blues <br> <br>Bye bye I love my baby&#39;s leaving me <br>Now lonely tear drops are all that I can see <br>Got a one way ticket to the blues <br> <br>I&#39;m gonna take a trip to lone-some town <br>Gonna stay at heart-break hotel <br>A fool such as I there never was <br>I cry a tear so well <br>  
43. NEVER ON SUNDAY <br><br><br>Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday a Monday a Monday <br>    is very very good <br>Oh, you can kiss me on Tuesday a Tuesday a Tuesday <br>    in fact I wish you would <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a Wednesday a Thursday a Friday <br>    and Saturday is best <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday <br>    cause that&#39;s my day of rest <br> <br>Most anyday you can be my guest <br>Anyday you say but my day of rest <br>Just name the day that you like the best <br>Only stay away on my day of rest <br> <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a cool day a hot day a wet day <br>    which ever one you choose <br>Oh, try to kiss me on a grey day a May day a pay day <br>    and see if I refuse <br> <br>And if you make it on a bleake day a freak day or week day <br>    well you can be my guest <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday <br>    the one day I need a little rest <br>Oh, you can kiss me on a week day a week day a week day <br>    the day to be my guest <br>But never never on a Sunday a Sunday a Sunday <br>    cause that&#39;s my day of rest <br> <br>
44. SEALED WITH A KISS <br><br><br>Tho&#39;we gotter say good-bye for the summer <br>Darling I promise you this <br>I&#39;ll send you all my love, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>Guess it&#39;s gonna be a cold lonely summer <br>But I&#39;ll fill the emptiness <br>I send you all my dreams, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>I&#39;ll see you in the sunlight <br>I&#39;ll hear your voice everywhere <br>I&#39;ll run to tendery hold you <br>But darling you won&#39;t be there <br>I don&#39;t wanna say good-bye for the summer <br>Knowing the love we will miss <br>Oh, let us make a pledge to meet in September <br>And sealed with a kiss   -Solo- <br>Guess it&#39;s gonna be a cold lonely summer <br>But I&#39;ll fill the emptiness <br>I send you all my love, Everyday in a letter <br>Sealed with a kiss <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 4.6.2003 14:59
45. DIANNA <br><br><br>I&#39;m so young and you&#39;re so old <br>This my darling I&#39;ve been told <br>I don&#39;t can just what they say <br>Cause forever I will prey <br>You and I will be as fuel <br>As the birds up in the trees <br>Oh, Please stay by me, Dianna <br> <br>Thrills I get when you told me close <br>Oh my darling you are the most <br>I love you but do you love me <br>Oh, Dianna, can&#39;t you see <br>I love you with all my heart <br>And I hope we will never part <br>Oh&#33; Please stay with me, Dianna <br> <br>Oh, my darling. Oh, my loving <br>Turn another, is no other <br>I love you with my heart, oh - <br>Only you who can not take my heart <br>Only you who can not tear it apart <br>When you only in your other answer <br>I can feeling you give me all you chance <br>Hold me darling, og, hold me tighter <br>Hold me baby with all your tight <br>Oh, please stay by me -- Dianna <br> <br>
46. GINNY COME LATELY <br><br><br>I only met you just a couple of days ago <br>I only met you and I want you loving so <br>Ginny come lately, sweet sweet as can be <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>You are the one for me <br> <br>I only had to see the sunlight in your hair <br>You soft soft. Silhouette to know I&#39;d always care <br>Ginny come lately, sweet sweet as can be <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>You are the one for me <br>You only had to smile a little smile <br>Nothing more than look at you <br>You only had to smile, and in a little while <br>I was dreaming recklessly <br> <br>I only met you just a couple of days ago <br>And oh, my love for you has no more room to grow <br>Ginny come lately, my dream come true <br>You may have come lately, but Ginny come lately <br>I&#39;m in love with you <br>  
47. VOICE OF LOVE <br><br><br>The voice of love will call to you <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>You can be sure that she&#39;s singer <br>If you hear the voice of love <br> <br>When someone look at you <br>And vows that she will be true <br>If you&#39;re uncertain, take her in your arms <br>And listen for the voice of love <br> <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>The voice of love will call to you <br>You can be sure that she&#39;s singer <br>If you hear the voice of love <br> <br>Sweet is a tender sign <br>The sign barely after lines <br>Though she may frail you don&#39;t give up your heart <br>Until you hear the voice of love <br> <br>
作者: quantum    时间: 4.6.2003 15:00
48. JUDY JUDY JUDY <br><br><br>Judy&#39;s got the lips I love to kiss <br>And when she walks she&#39;s got the cutest twist <br>She&#39;s grown up before my eyes, and all at once I realize <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>Judy&#39;s got the hands I love to touch <br>The way she wrinkles her nose is just too much <br>No more shirt and tight blue jean all at once she&#39;s seventeen <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>I&#39;m praying I&#39;ll stay in her heart for ever more <br>Cause she&#39;s a girl I&#39;ve dreamed of that I&#39;ve been waiting for <br> <br>Judy&#39;s gonna share my life someday <br>And in my heart I know she&#39;s gonna stay <br>When I look into her eyes I just can&#39;t help but feel alive <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>I&#39;m praying I&#39;ll stay in her heart for ever more <br>Cause she&#39;s a girl I&#39;ve dreamed of that I&#39;ve been waiting for <br> <br>Judy&#39;s gonna share my life someda <br>And I&#39;ll be true to her in everyway <br>When I look into her eyes I just can&#39;t help but feel alive <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br>Judy, Judy, Judy, I love you <br> <br>
49. YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME <br><br><br>You are the answer to my lonely prayer <br>You are an angel - from above <br>I was so lonely - till you came to me <br>With the wonder - of your love <br>I don&#39;t know how I - even lived before <br>You are my life - my desting <br>Oh, my darling, I love you so <br>You mean everything to me <br> <br>If you should ever, ever go away <br>There would be lonely tears - to cry <br>The sunabove - would never shine again <br>There would be teardrops in the sky <br>So hold me close and never let me go <br>And say along all with me <br>Oh, my darling, I love you so <br>You mean everything to me <br>  
50. LOVE ME TENDER <br><br><br>Love me tender love me true, <br>Take me to your heart, <br>For it&#39;s there that I belong, <br>And we&#39;ll never part. <br>Love me tender love me true, <br>All my dreams fullfil, <br>For my darling I love you and always will. <br>Love me tender love me long, <br>Tell me you are mine. <br>For it&#39;s there that I belong, <br>Till the end of the time. <br>Love me tender love me true, <br>All my dreams fullfil. <br>For my darling I love you and always will. <br> <br>

欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://forum.kaiyuan.de/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2