德国开元华人社区 开元周游

标题: Job Offer in China [打印本页]

作者: joboffer    时间: 13.10.2006 09:04
A french Fortune 500 company in the field of energy search for several Chinese students filling with the following requirements :<br /><br />1) Fluent in German and English<br />2) Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or Electricity<br />3) Motivated by a job opportunity in China in quality control or production management (Suzhou or Wuxi)<br /><br />We&#39;ll offer you a job training in Germany or Switzerland for a period of 6 months. <br /><br />If you&#39;re interested by this job offer, please send your resume to spshen@hotmail.com.<br /><br />
作者: 大白鹅    时间: 14.10.2006 22:01
<!--QuoteBegin-joboffer+13.10.2006, 09:04 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joboffer @ 13.10.2006, 09:04 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->A french Fortune 500 company in the field of energy search for several Chinese students filling with the following requirements :<br /><br />1) Fluent in German and English<br />2) Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or Electricity<br />3) Motivated by a job opportunity in China in quality control or production management (Suzhou or Wuxi)<br /><br />We&#39;ll offer you a job training in Germany or Switzerland for a period of 6 months. <br /><br />If you&#39;re interested by this job offer, please send your resume to spshen@hotmail.com.<br />[right][snapback]1131274[/snapback][/right]<br /><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /><br />No offence here, you just said alot about what you ask from me but NOT a word for what you can offer me.<br />If i may ask?

欢迎光临 德国开元华人社区 开元周游 (https://forum.kaiyuan.de/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2