开元食味
德国频道
查看: 2753|回复: 0

[学习工作] LMU心理学院招募实验参与者(视觉感知行为实验)

[复制链接]
发表于 31.5.2021 19:31:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
即时机票
LMU心理学院有偿超募实验参与者。该实验为视觉感知行为实验,需要参与两次,第一次和第二次的间隔时间为7-10天,每次时长为1-1.5小时,故两次时长总计2-3小时。报酬为9欧/小时。

实验地址: Leopoldstr.13, Lab 3131, 80802 慕尼黑。

对参与者的要求:
1、有正常视力或正常矫正视力
2、会说英语
3、无神经系统疾病
4、18 至 35 岁之间
5、在过去的 7 天没有参与过我的在线实验。

如果你符合参与条件并有兴趣参与,请通过电子邮件告诉我:M.stankovic@campus.lmu.de
收到你的邮件之后我会把实验的doodle时间表发给你,然后请在doodle link里选择两个日期(两个日期间隔7-10天)。

Dear participants, It is my pleasure to ask you to participate in my visual-perception behavioral experiment. 1) The title of the study
Emotion-driven attentional capture paradigm 2) Requirements
Normal or normal-to-corrected vision
You can speak English
No neurological disorders
Between 18 and 35 years old
You did not participate in my online experiment last 7 days. 3) A short description of the task
In this behavioral experimental design, a ring and a rhombus of different colors will be presented briefly on the screen. Your task will be to spot (locate) these presented objects and to report the differences between them. After your response, you will see a picture presented on your monitor screen. 4) Duration
The experiment consists of two sessions, SESSION 1 (1 - 1.5 hours) and after several days SESSION 2 (1 - 1.5 hours). The time interval between session 1 and session 2 should be at least 7 days and should not exceed 10 days. The duration of the entire experiment is 2.5 - 3.5 hours, depending on your speed. 9 euros per hour OR 5 VPH credits is provided as a reward, it is up to 30 euros in total. 5) Application deadline: as soon as possible
If you are interested please let me know via e-mail: [color=rgba(var(--sk_highlight,18,100,163),1)]M.stankovic@campus.lmu.de and you would send you Doodle link with time-slots that you can pick up the dates that are convenient for you. The lab is located at Leopoldstr. 13, room 3131,
80802 Munich. Thank you in advance, and
best wishes,
Milos Stankovic
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋