德国频道
查看: 1876|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

代贴:华为招聘

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 29.8.2005 13:24:38 | 只看该作者
即时机票
Subject: Job opportunities in B3G/4G mobile communication systems research<br /><br />Role: Researcher, Senior Researcher, Research Project Manager of<br />future mobile and wireless communication technology<br /><br />We, a China&#39;s leading telecommunication network solution provider, are<br />currently building our group for future mobile and wireless<br />communications systems (B3G/4G) research. <br /> <br />Motivation in industrial research which aims at making human life easier and more convenient?<br />Ambition to make great contribution to Chinese success in global market of 4G/B3G mobile communications? <br />Relevant education background or work experience? <br /> <br />Our research group, in Shanghai and Beijing, invites any individual with a Three-&#39;Yes&#39; answer.<br /><br />Company: it is one of China&#39;s leading telecommunication network<br />solution providers. In last few years the company&#39;s wireless section<br />has achieved a considerable share of global 3G (W-CDMA) market, and<br />holds leading positions in some other wireless solution markets of the<br />world. The Wireless Research Department is part of a quite big<br />Wireless R&D Department and has built research competence in mobile<br />and wireless communication systems like 3G, Super 3G, IEEE 802.16 etc.<br /><br />How to apply: please send your resume including your technical<br />background to the email address &quot;wanghu2010@gmail.com&quot;. I hope you<br />could understand that I do not use my corporate email address as<br />contact at this time. Anyway, if you have any question about the<br />opportunities, please feel free to contact me.<br />
2#
发表于 30.8.2005 00:13:02 | 只看该作者
华为做是怎么这么奇怪啊!<br />我不理解
3#
发表于 30.8.2005 00:13:16 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋