开元食味
德国频道
查看: 2147|回复: 0

[拜仁] LMU心理学院招募实验参与者

[复制链接]
发表于 29.3.2019 17:57:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
即时机票
Hi everyone,
I still need 4 male participants for my cross-modal experiment. The experiment takes place in Leopoldstr. 13, Munich.
The experiment consists of a Practice (for Session 2), Session 1 (visual search tasks), and Session 2 (visual-tactile tasks). You give your response by stepping on the pedals(left pedal or right pedal) in the tasks.
The experiment takes about 1 hour 10 minutes in all. You will get 9 Euro per hour and an extra 0-3 Euro reward according to your accuracy in the tasks. Youhave to reach an accuracy above 75% in the practice session before you start Session 1 and Session 2. If you cannot reach 75% after you do the practice for three times, we would be sorry that you could not do Session 1 and Session 2, but we will pay you for the time that you spend on the practice.
Requirements:
-You are not color-blind
- You can speak English
- You age is 18-40
- You are right-handed
- You have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
- You have normal audition
Notice:If you are not eligible for the above requirements, please do notfill in the doodle. There would be chances for participating in other experiments in the future.
Please take one date that suits you from the Doodle below:
Please sign up for the experiment with both your NAME and E-MAIL ADDRESS. You will get an E-Mail confirming your participation in the experiment. Please reply if you are coming.
If you find you cannot come after you receive my confirmation email, please also send me an email at least one day in advance.
Thank you!

注:
1、参加者请在doodle里选择一个时间,在空格里填上自己的姓名和邮箱地址。请用真实姓名,以及有效邮箱地址。如果填写正确,你会收到确认邮件,请尽快回复此邮件进行双向确认。
     在doodle里填写的不完全信息(缺少邮箱地址或使用虚假姓名)会被删除。
2、如果收到确认邮件后发现不能来参与实验,请提前至少一天给我发邮件说明。
3、实验当天请按时到达实验室,否则会影响下一个参与者参加实验。无故迟到超过十分钟、或收到确认邮件后不说明理由而不来的,以后不会再被接受参与我们的实验。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋