That's the promise that I give to you
那么我愿向你承诺一切

You never thought I loved you
你过去从不觉得我爱你

I guess you never thought I cared
你大概也觉得我不在乎吧

I was just too proud to say it out loud
但我只不过是太矜持而无法大声表白

Now I know, to let my feelings go (so tell me)
现在我知道应该让情感释放(告诉我)

What can I do to make it up to you
我该如何补偿你呢

Promises don't come easy
承诺不是轻易做出的

You know I've made up my mind to make it work this time
我已下定决心,这次一定可以

That's the promise I can give to you
这就是我可以给你的承诺
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:03:25 | 只看该作者
A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"

"Because I am a woman."She told him.

"I don't understand"he said.

His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.

The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said:"When I made the women, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.

I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.

"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.

"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."

"I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."

"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."

"The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."       
一个男孩问他的妈妈:“你为什么要哭呢?”

妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”

男孩说:“我不懂."

他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。

后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?”

他爸爸只能说:“所有女人都这样”.

小男孩长大了,成为一个男人,但他仍就不懂女人为什么哭泣

最后,他打电话给上帝;在上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”

上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,就让她很特别。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界;同时却柔情似水能给人安慰。

“我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦,并能多次忍受来自自己孩子的拒绝。”

“我赋予她耐心使她能在别人选择放弃的时候继续坚持着,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人度过疾病与疲劳.

“我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。”

“我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强,并用他的肋骨塑成她来保护他的心。”

“我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自已丈夫的坚持与决心.

“最后,我让她可以流泪。只要她愿意,这是她所独有的。”

“你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳的发型。”

“女人的美丽只能在她的眼睛里找到,因为那是她心灵的窗口,爱居住的地方。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:04:02 | 只看该作者
A Box Full Of Kisses - 装满吻的匣子

Once upon a time, a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for using up the family's only roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight, and he became even more upset when on Christmas Eve, he saw that the child had pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a shoebox to put under the Christmas tree.

Nevertheless, the next morning the little girl, filled with excitement, brought the gift box to her father and said, "This is for you, Daddy!"

As he opened the box, the father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction.

But when he opened it, he found it was empty and again his anger flared. "Don't you know, young lady,” he said harshly, “when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside the package!"

The little girl looked up at him with tears rolling from her eyes and said: "Daddy, it's not empty. I blew kisses into it until it was all full."

The father was crushed. He fell on his knees and put his arms around his precious little girl. He begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later. It is told that the father kept that little gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. Whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box, take out an imaginary kiss, and remember the love of this beautiful child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us as human beings have been given an invisible golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and God.

There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.        
从前,一位父亲惩罚了自己5岁的女儿,因为她用光了家里仅有的一卷昂贵的金色包装纸。家中余钱无多,在圣诞前夜来临时,父亲变得更加心烦意乱,他看到了圣诞树下的一个鞋盒,女儿原来把金纸贴在了这个鞋盒上做装饰。

然而,圣诞日的早上,小女孩满是兴奋得把这个圣诞礼盒呈到了父亲面前,说到:“爸爸,这个送给你!”

当父亲打开礼盒时,他为自己先前的过度反应而局促不安着。

但是当他打开盒子后,发现里面是空的,他的怒火再次爆发了。“你不知道吗,小丫头,”他严厉地说,“当你送人礼物时,盒子里面应该是有东西的!”

小女孩抬头看着气头上的父亲,泪水在她的眼眶中打圈:“爸爸,它不是空的。这里面装满了我的吻。”

男人顿时被击垮了。他跪下双膝,双手环抱着自己珍爱的小女孩,祈求她的原谅。

之后不久,一场事故夺走了小女孩的生命。据说,父亲便将那个小金盒子放在床头,一直陪伴着他的余生。无论何时他感到气馁或者遇到难办的事情,他就会打开礼盒,取出一个假想的吻,记起漂亮女儿给予了自己特殊的爱。

从一个非常真实的意义上说,我们每个人都被赠与过一个无形的金色礼盒,那里面装满了来自子女,家人,朋友及上帝无条件的爱与吻。

人们所能拥有的最珍贵的礼物莫过于此了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:04:33 | 只看该作者
Love and Time 爱和时间

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,

"Richness, can you take me with you?"

Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"

"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."

"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."       
从前有一个岛,所有的情感都住在那里:幸福、悲伤、知识和所有其它的,爱也不例外。一天,所有的情感听说小岛即将沉没,因此建造小船,纷纷离开,除了爱。

爱是唯一留下来的,因为它希望能坚持到最后一刻。

小岛即将沉没了,爱决定请求帮助。

富有驾着一艘大船从爱身边经过,爱说,

“富有,你能带上我么?”

富有回答说:“不行,我的船上载满金银财宝,没有你的地方。”

虚荣坐在漂亮的小船中从爱身边驶过,爱问:“虚荣,你能帮助我么?”

虚荣说:“不行,你全身湿透,会弄脏我的船。”

悲伤的船靠近了,爱问:“悲伤,请带我走吧。”

“哦... 爱,我太难过了,想一个人呆着。”

幸福经过爱的身边,它太开心了,根本没听见爱在呼唤。

突然,一个声音喊道:“来,爱,我带你走。” 声音来自“年老”。爱太高兴了,甚至忘了问他们即将去何方。当他们来到岸上,年老自己离开了。爱突然意识到“年老”给了它多大的帮助。

于是,爱问另一位老者--知识:“谁帮助了我?”

知识说:“是时间。”

“时间?”爱问:“但是时间为什么帮助我?”

知识睿智地微笑道:“因为只有时间了解爱的价值。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:05:05 | 只看该作者
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow... He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.

Time went by... the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day. One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy. “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.”“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.

One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me,” the tree said. “I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”“Sorry, but I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the boy cut all the branches off the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?”“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. The tree was happy, but it was not true.

Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you...” the tree said.

“I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied.

“No more trunk for you to climb on.”

“I am too old for that now,” the boy said.

“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.

“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied.

“Good! Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...

This is a story of everyone. The tree is our parent. When we were young, we loved to play with Mom and Dad... When we grown up, we left them, and only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could to make you happy. You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree but that’s how all of us are treating our parents.

Take time out during the day for quiet time to listen to your inner voice. You may want to use your quiet time to meditate or pray. However you use this time, the key is to shut out all of the noise around you by focusing deep within yourself. Breathing deeply during quiet time will also help you focus. I know it’s hard to find quiet time during a particularly busy day, but it’s so important — even if it’s just 10 minutes a day and you have to sneak away to get it. Quiet time can really make a difference in your life. It enables you to hear God speaking to your heart reminding you of His perfect love for you.

Be honest with yourself by paying attention to your actions. Actions speak louder than words, and they always tell the truth. What do your actions say about you? If you say you love your job, but your actions say otherwise, which do you think is more true — your words or your actions? On the other hand, if you say you’re not good at a certain job, but your actions say otherwise, that’s also important. What do you do with this insight? You can use it to make more beneficial choices in your life. By being honest with yourself based on your previous actions, your actions moving forward will be based on truth instead of just what you tell yourself.

Despite what your subconscious may be telling you, you can have love with no limits. The key is to unconditionally love yourself first.       
 很久很久以前,有一棵又高又大的苹果树。一位小男孩,天天到树下来,他爬上去摘苹果吃,在树荫下睡觉。他爱苹果树,苹果树也爱和他一起玩耍。

后来,小男孩长大了,不再天天来玩耍。一天他又来到树下,很伤心的样子。苹果树要和他一起玩,男孩说:“不行,我不小了,不能再和你玩,我要玩具,可是没钱买。”苹果树说:“很遗憾,我也没钱,不过,把我所有的果子摘下来卖掉,你不就有钱了?”男孩十分激动,他摘下所有的苹果,高高兴兴地走了。然后,男孩好久都没有来。苹果树很伤心。

有一天,男孩终于来了,树兴奋地邀他一起玩。男孩说:“不行,我没有时间,我要替家里干活呢,我们需要一幢房子,你能帮忙吗?”“我没有房子,”苹果树说,“不过你可以把我的树枝统统砍下来,拿去搭房子。”于是男孩砍下所有的树枝,高高兴兴地运走去盖房子。看到男孩高兴树好快乐。从此,男孩又不来了。树再次陷入孤单和悲伤之中。

一年夏天,男孩回来了,树太快乐了:“来呀!孩子,来和我玩呀。”男孩却说:“我心情不好,一天天老了,我要扬帆出海,轻松一下,你能给我一艘船吗?”苹果树说:“把我的树干砍去,拿去做船吧!”于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船,然后驾船走了,很久都没有回来。树好快乐……但不是真的。

许多年过去,男孩终于回来,苹果树说:“对不起,孩子,我已经没有东西可以给你了,我的苹果没了。”

男孩说:“我的牙都掉了,吃不了苹果了。”

苹果树又说:“我再没有树干,让你爬上来了。”

男孩说:“我太老了,爬不动了。”

“我再也没有什么给得出手了……,只剩下枯死下去的老根,”树流着泪说。

男孩说:“这么多年过去了,现在我感到累了,什么也不想要,只要一个休息的地方。”

“好啊!老根是最适合坐下来休息的,来啊,坐下来和我一起休息吧!”男孩坐下来,苹果树高兴得流下了眼泪……

这就是我们每个人的故事。这颗树就是我们的父母。小时候,我们喜欢和爸爸妈妈玩……长大后,我们就离开他们,只在需要什么东西或者遇到麻烦的时候,才回到他们身边。无论如何,父母永远都在那儿,倾其所有使你快乐。你可能认为这个男孩对树很残酷,但这就是我们每个人对待父母的方式。

白天花些时间出去,独自倾听自己的心声。你可能想利用这段安静的时间沉思或祈祷。无论如何利用这段时间,关键是要排除周围所有的噪音,关注自己的内心深处。安静的时间进行深呼吸也能帮你集中注意力。我知道在特别忙碌的日子找到安静的时间很难,然而这很重要——即使一天只有10分钟,你也要溜开抓住它。安静的时间确实能使你的生命变得不同,它促使你倾听上帝与你的心灵对话,使你想起他赋予你的完美的爱。

坦诚对己,注重行动吧。事实胜于雄辩,行动才能证明事实。你的行动是如何说明你的呢?如果你说热爱自己的工作,而你的行动正好相反,你认为哪个更有说服力呢——言语还是行动?另一方面,如果你说不擅长某项工作,但你的行动正好相反,这也很重要。你怎么处理你这种能力?你可以由此在生活中做出更多的选择,坦诚对己也建立在以前的行为上,你以后的行动将会以事实为基础,而不只是你的言词。

不管你的潜意识告诉你什么,你都能够拥有无尽的爱,关键是首先你要无条件地爱自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:05:30 | 只看该作者
The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small,
uninhabited island. He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him,
and every day he scanned the horizon for help,
but none seemed forthcoming.
Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hut out of
driftwood to protect him from the elements,
and to store his few possessions. But then one day,
after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky.
The worst had happened; everything was lost.
He was stunned with grief and anger.
"God how could you do this to me!" he cried. Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of
a ship that was approaching the island. It had come to rescue him.
"How did you know I was here?"
asked the weary man of his rescuers. "We saw your smoke signal," they replied.
It is easy to get discouraged when things are going bad.
But we shouldn't lose heart, because God is at work in our lives,
even in the midst of pain and suffering.
Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground
it just may be a smoke signal that summons the grace of God.
For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,
God has a positive answer for it        在一场船难中,唯一的生存者随着潮水,漂流到一座无人岛上。
他天天激动地祈祷神救他能够早日离开此处,回到家乡。
他还每天注视着海上有否可搭救他的人,但却是除了汪洋一片,
什么也没有。
后来,他决定用那片带他到小岛的木头造一个简陋的小木屋
以保护他在这险恶的环境中生存,并且保存他所有剩下的东西。
但有一天,在他捕完食物后,准备回小屋时,
突然发现他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊烈火之中, 大火引起的浓烟不断向天上窜。
最悲惨的是:他所有的一切东西,在这一瞬间通通化为乌有了。
悲痛的他,气愤的对天吶喊着:神啊!你怎么可以这样对待我!
顿时,眼泪从他的眼角中流出。 第二天一早,他被一艘正靠近小岛的船只的鸣笛声所吵醒。
是的,有人来救他了。到了船上时,他问那些船员说:
「你怎么知道我在这里?」
因为我们看到了信号般的浓烟。」他们回答说。 人在碰到困难时,很容易会沮丧。
不过无论受到折磨或者痛苦,都不用因此失去信心,
因为上帝一直在我们心里面做着奇妙的工作。
记住:当下一次你的小木屋着火时,
那可能只是上帝美妙恩典的表征而已。
在所有我们所认为负面的事情,
上帝都是有正面答案的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:07:07 | 只看该作者
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。

I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

If I know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。

Love never dies. 爱情永不死。

The darkness is no darkness with thee. 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

There is no remedy for love but to love more. 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。

When love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。

A heart that loves is always young. 有爱的心永远年轻。

Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的。

Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。

The soul cannot live without love. 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。

Brief is life, but love is long. 生命虽短,爱却绵长。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。

My heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在。

I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet! 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

I'll think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。

Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。

Every day without you is like a book without pages. 没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of. 爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。

Love is a light that never dims. 爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。

May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight. 愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。

She who has never loved, has never lived. 人活着总要爱一回。

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 生命如花,爱情是蜜。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts. 两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。

Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you. 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

You make my heart smile. 我的心因你而笑。

The road to a lover's house is never long. 通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。

Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?

Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。

It is never too late to fall in love. 爱永远不会嫌晚。

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

Where there is love, there are always wishes. 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count. 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

First love is unforgettable all one's life. 初恋是永生难忘的。

In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

Love without end hath no end. 情绵绵,爱无边。

Love's tongue is in the eyes. 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。

In love folly is always sweet. 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。

There is no hiding from lover's eyes. 什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。

The only present love demands is love. 爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。

The heart that once truly loves never forgets. 真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。

Love warms more than a thousand fires. 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。

Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic. 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。

Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful. 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

Love understands love; it needs no talk. 相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。

Love me little and love me long. 不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

First impression of you is most lasting. 对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。

When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。

Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

Love is a fire which burns unseen. 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。

I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。

You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end. 只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 22.4.2010 23:07:45 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 22.4.2010 23:09:48 | 只看该作者
恩~~事实证明 果然还是汉语比较简约一些~
yangz 发表于 23.4.2010 00:07

呵呵,毕竟是母语嘛!
回复 支持 反对