开元食味
德国频道
查看: 893|回复: 0

经典

[复制链接]
发表于 10.4.2004 21:45:16 | 显示全部楼层
即时机票
<!-- music_n_start --><param name="BACKGROUNDCOLOR" <br /><embed src="C:\Documents and Settings\leo77314\桌面\colour of the night.mp3" align="baseline" border="0" width="275" height="40" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" console="MusicClip1" controls="ControlPanel" autostart="false"><br><a href="C:\Documents and Settings\leo77314\桌面\colour of the night.mp3" target="_blank">--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---</a><!-- music_n_end --><br><br>The Color of The Night<br><br>You and I moving in the dark<br>Bodies close but souls apart<br>Shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed<br>I need to know the way you feel<br><br><br>Chorus:<br>I&#39;ll give you everything I am<br>And everything I want to be<br>I&#39;ll put it in your hands<br>If you could open up to me oh<br>Can&#39;t we ever get beyond this wall<br><br><br>&#39;Cause all I want is just once<br>To see you in the light<br>But you hide behind<br>The color of the night<br><br><br>I can&#39;t go on running from the past<br>Love has torn away this mask<br>And now like clouds like rain I&#39;m drowning and<br>I blame it all on you<br>I&#39;m lost - God save me...<br><br><br>I&#39;ll give you everything I am<br>And everything I want to be<br>I&#39;ll put it in your hands<br>If you could open up to me oh<br>Can&#39;t we ever get beyond this wall<br><br><br>Chorus:<br>&#39;Cause all I want is just once<br>To see you in the light<br>But you hide behind<br>The color of the night<br><br><br>Ooo, Ooo God save me Ooo Ooo<br>Everything I am<br>And everything I want to be oh<br>Can&#39;t we ever get beyond this wall<br><br><br>Chorus:<br>&#39;Cause all I want is just once<br>Forever and again<br>I&#39;m waiting for you, I&#39;m standing in the light<br>But you hide behind<br>The color of the night, Ooo<br><br><br>lease come out from<br>The color of the night<br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋