开元食味
德国频道
查看: 9110|回复: 19

骗子房东回信模板

[复制链接]
发表于 1.8.2012 12:44:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 黑森林奶冻 于 8.9.2012 20:06 编辑 9 n9 x( D" Z: W8 F( y; [

8 Z* Q* f( `" I2 ?& [& H现住学生宿舍,最近在找私房1-Zimmer Wohnung. 居然也让我碰到了骗人的房东, 因为有前人以前提醒过, 所以看一眼就知道这是骗子。很快又有新学期了,很多新来的同学可能不清楚。特此把收到的这封骗人信公布。里面包含了鉴别是否是骗人的各种元素:英语回信 说自己人不在德国 废话太多介绍很多自己有的没的 钥匙会邮寄给你 通过一个第三方机构等。据前人介绍 这种情况里,你永远不会有机会先去做一下Besichtigung 因为这个房子根本不存在,骗了你的汇款后钥匙是永远不会来的。& i' b" s7 u' L( ^
( h$ k9 b; ~$ f( p( m  x
Hello,3 W% f2 Q- h' J; x/ i
Thanks for your interest. The apartment is still available.
. Y+ t  T  D- R4 LThere is no other persons in the house, so you will not have to share
3 p+ ^7 b% U! H7 kthe apartment.7 R, Y* u& |4 X' D, d/ O1 H
The apartment has the following facilities:Wireless internet* X, a+ T, s' _+ M, F
facilities,Phone,Microwave,washing machine,Dryer,Refrigerator,bathroom
) l' u& J2 @& x3 h$ o6 m3 i% @toilet,lounge/living room,kitchen,utility room.
8 X: a! d7 ]3 p8 dMy name is Stefan Brombil,i live in United Kingdom , i have a lovely
. r: Z) e. s% R6 r1 L& K: Gwife Christine and 25 year old daughter, Lisa. I am very proud to say* S, u: O) C' h! a9 T3 |  F
that soon I’m going to be a grandfather.: T7 k& O0 [2 K% K0 z  J  g" s2 ]
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Germany,
) G  ]! B- l% b, D" ]+ Vbut now she's back in UK permanently so nobody is there to take care1 Z7 n) l! k; n* a$ C
about renting it, so I will just send you the keys and contract using% \! O" r' p+ i: e
a Estate Delivery Company. They will act as a third party in our% n$ t6 p) R2 M
transaction.* {2 y0 ^& M' e
I hope it's OK with you, since this is the only reliable option.
3 y3 }+ E; ]4 U; h9 ]If you are still interested to rent my apartment just answer me and i+ C& J4 B3 b. ^2 \% h6 k
will give you more details .
- z2 b; K, `! o% {/ Q: y. }7 Z) _Thank you and hope to hear back from you.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2.8.2012 06:22:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9.8.2012 22:16:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 乌龙奶茶加珍珠 于 9.8.2012 22:18 编辑 : ]6 T! \) Y3 N  X) ]$ D$ X

% {. O1 J  [8 k% }这是我在找房的时候收到的回复,第一次收到了还在觉得这个还Ok, 但是有点奇怪,就没理这个房东了,后来过了一阵子,又有一个房东用了类似的模板。。。谨防上当。。' V- d& b5 |; x2 r4 M
Hello ,
( A2 o) |6 c( k# L I m Jessica Louise Cornford 24 Years originally from UNited Kingdom the apartment belongs to my late father and my mother have been managing and maintaining the apartment,but she is presently in united kingdom due to her work,am undergraduate student of University and apartment is very close to city center and its easy to public transportation and supermarket and store and its just about 2 mins walking to Subway public transportation bus stop just 19mins walk to university apartment is 72msq and room is 25msqft
& z1 |- W' o, r' {5 \0 b  T
' n5 p4 R4 t8 D! {* Q7 VA little more about me:
; G4 p0 n5 `- O1 F
( R# Y( a9 k8 h2 A' ^3 A- VI am a undergraduate student studying Computer Sceince at the University. I am very responsible, very clean, respectful of others space, and like to cook.I also love to make new friends and i will be happy to be your friend and i know that you will be happy to be my friend because i am nice,look,loving and i like to go out to have fun,and all other good thing.1 g. n, V/ }% N$ v+ P* D  J
* K) D/ A5 a6 N2 A
Apartment   exact address is..........Müllerstraße 18,D-80469 München, Germany
2 l! q8 F1 L, w# D% I( F; r* D  \/ o6 O
  The lease is --€350/Month/per room/ including the utilities,fridge-freezer,oven, washing machine, dryer, gas cooker,microwave, dishwasher, electricity bill, internet charges and others.3 z- z. H6 u( ^( J( I3 F

2 l* y4 ^: B. ]( w. D1 Z €600 for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time% B4 b, ^( ^( ]9 q; v2 X4 s9 N

3 Y- R1 C4 y& g% C) K Thanks for the introduction of your self,you really sound great.... never mind i can reserve one bedrooms for you till your arrival date since there is a perfect procedure that we both have to undergo before you can proceed with the payment1 N8 Z# `4 I) N# E

4 i7 ^' K6 Y( d% g$ L' G However If you really have interest in renting the room just let me have this request below" i  d  r) E/ `9 h1 m
-FULL NAME,
9 w) L5 _. X8 J3 g" j% n. l -YOUR EXACT ARRIVAL DATE,
- N9 l* h% i; ?- B+ n9 U -YOUR DEPARTURE DATE,+ h1 C6 I9 X. Z% q2 k( `
-YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
; t; c9 O6 L/ U. ^- J -SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID,
* N& y9 N6 D4 r
' N) a; n- X5 ?) `8 ?2 X, D So that i can quickly instruct our family lawyer to prepare the tenant agreement form for you, to see the terms and condition of the contract and if8 H- H5 H3 T  I8 j6 W/ a! c
you are okay with the terms and condition then you can proceed with the 1month rent and security deposit to my mother in United Kingdom to My Mother Bank accounts or Via western union money transfer  so that the room can be reserve for you till your arrival date because there are alot of people that also have interest in renting the room,but my mother prefer the most serious person who pay her first..
. n7 ~$ S! [5 V9 ^- B3 _6 A% j4 O The signed agreement form will be send to you first through attached mail(with the scanned page of my international passport).for you to read and understand,after which you will proceed with the payment ,i'll now send you the original copy through a registered courier to your address for you to sign and bring along with you when moving in. Have a nice day,Looking forward in hearing from you.
0 t" X0 c  T+ | Best Regards
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 11.8.2012 00:15:54 | 显示全部楼层
换汤不换药 大家多留个心 都是爱打大英帝国旗号的骗子。。。。LONDON2012奥运后我更加不会信了哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11.8.2012 13:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
brokenteeth 发表于 10.8.2012 23:15
0 o" O) H8 _" a1 c# m换汤不换药 大家多留个心 都是爱打大英帝国旗号的骗子。。。。LONDON2012奥运后我更加不会信了哈哈 ...

0 |7 C- U) D% `- n/ c我引用了你的帖子~) K8 L2 F, J, J! s7 ]" P
来Erlangen版回个帖吧~权限有限这里加不了分~
+ ?, o+ K# X; v# ~; m1 ~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13.8.2012 20:51:54 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9.9.2012 06:00:27 | 显示全部楼层
我在WG找房也遇到几个这样的,也是自称来自英国,或者现在在英国的。之后约你在Skype上定好一切的事情。无疑是骗子,请大家注意!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9.9.2012 19:23:38 | 显示全部楼层
我在WG-gesucht.de上遇到过这样的骗子。' l# y" \2 T+ q- Y  W8 B% ]
WG-gesucht上的骗子贴有下面几个特点:3 m# R* ]0 b/ V' z% t
1.房租比其他的房子要便宜一些。. H. D/ C: E1 h3 [/ }
2.登贴人的名字很奇怪。正常的登贴名字都是常见的德国人名字,他们的则像乱码。
" A9 X" r5 H1 P- O0 `" F  R1 _3.Angebot的德语一看就是用翻译器从外文翻成德语的。
% V* k( u# s& q+ M. i) @% z2 v, K
! t2 z8 ?- }! d& }0 W' [8 v过了一段日子,我发现骗子更精了。把别人帖子里写的东西复制下来,把房租降下来,把联系方式改了一下。盗用德国人打的内容来冒充人家。( [3 w. r; V! ]& F7 T# y
不过嘛,收到以上那种回信就自动明白了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10.9.2012 03:01:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10.9.2012 07:23:26 | 显示全部楼层
多伦多也是,但是怎么就那么多被骗的,多数以学生为主。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则