德国频道
查看: 1882|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

永恒话题之生活篇

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 23.11.2002 13:21:35 | 只看该作者
即时机票
                    <br> <br> <br>  <br><br>  I am a deeply superficial person. <br><br>  ——Andy Warhol <br><br>  我是一个深度浅薄的人。 <br><br>  When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty. <br><br>  ——Norm Crosby <br><br>  你要上法庭就意味着把自己的命运交到12个笨得不会逃避陪审义务的人手中。 <br><br>  I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself. <br><br>  ——Johnny Carson <br><br>  我认识一个人,他戒掉了吸烟、喝酒、性交和美食。直到他自杀以前他身体一直很好。 <br><br>  I cut my own hair. I got sick of barbers because they talk too much. And too much of their talk was about my hair coming out. <br><br>  ——Robert Frost <br><br>  我自己理了发。我受不了理发师,因为他们话太多了。而且他们说的太多的就是我的头发长了。 <br><br>  At the precise moment you take off your shoe in a shoestore, your big toe will pop out of your sock to see what is goingon. <br><br>  ——Ginsburg <br><br>  当你在鞋店里脱下鞋子的时候,你的大脚趾头会从袜子里探出头来看看外面发生了什么事。 <br><br>  Toots Shor's restaurant is so crowded nobody goes there anymore. <br><br>  ——Yogi Berra <br><br>  图茨绍尔的餐馆太拥挤了,再也没人会去那儿了。 <br><br>  If you look like your passport photo, you're too ill to travel. <br><br>  ——Will Kommen <br><br>  如果说你看起来和你护照上的照片很像,那你肯定是病得太严重而不能旅行了。 <br><br>  When I was40, my doctor advised me that a man in his forties shouldn't play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached50 to start again. <br><br>  ——Hugo Black <br><br>  我40岁时,医生告诉我40多岁的人不应该再打网球。我很小心地听从他的劝告,到50岁时重新打网球,这期间等得我心急火燎。 <br><br>  Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. <br><br>  ——Napoleon Bonaparte <br><br>  当你的敌人犯错误的时候,决不要打断他。 <br><br>  <br> <br>                    
2#
发表于 4.2.2008 14:33:32 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋