德国频道
查看: 933|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

what is love ?

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 6.6.2003 12:05:03 | 只看该作者
即时机票
BIBLE  Corinthians 13:1<br><br>If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am <br>only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy <br>and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that <br>can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess<br>to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain <br>nothing.<br><br>Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is <br>not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,<br>it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices <br>with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always <br>perseveres.<br><br>Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where <br>there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will <br>pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection <br>comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, <br>I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put <br>childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; <br>then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully,<br>even as I am fully known.<br><br>And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these <br>is love.<br><br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋