德国频道
楼主: yuankai
打印 上一主题 下一主题

慕尼黑英语角 *** munich english corner ***

[复制链接]
301#
发表于 20.6.2008 19:28:44 | 只看该作者

welcome to join us

原帖由 mahone 于 20.6.2008 09:28 发表 % K3 f4 v3 p' v9 k) jWow! hot topic!
9 O3 C w+ n1 U6 H 1 z" r8 R' E" c' o / E, ^& x4 W3 m- D# l$ y' A : I8 t2 S! k+ J9 P2 k- lhope to see you on Sunday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

302#
发表于 22.6.2008 17:39:40 | 只看该作者
sunny mood for everyone who joined english corner today in Hofgarten.- ~4 f" X3 T: Y1 T. g7 S& C 1 m/ r, b1 ~0 h: I* A; B) J0 walso to the new guy who was happend to come by and shared fun with us, you are welcome!) `. j5 B# N5 | Q$ W % a e6 d* j# a FYI, We are planing doing little Trip on 13th July, Sunday, to Tegernsee for special activity. Anyone will be welcomed!" S+ I1 E! d6 B More details will be informed by Group Email later.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

303#
发表于 22.6.2008 21:09:41 | 只看该作者

回复 301# 的帖子

很抱歉今天没去,下次有时间了一定去。这周实在太忙
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

304#
发表于 23.6.2008 21:50:21 | 只看该作者
According to the special activity on 13th.July next month, how about Tegernsee in the South? : o' i8 z9 ^& ^4 Y& x7 S5 |, C3 {* J. l7 W We still got time to have final decision. Summer is coming, And We are Preparing, haha!" h9 {7 k. s `& F4 d( Y$ D & m. A3 V% h/ W0 h let me know! ; T" R1 ? I9 A9 j. w & T5 S, U* }- D" x" z[ 本帖最后由 sinux 于 4.7.2008 13:54 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

305#
发表于 24.6.2008 13:41:31 | 只看该作者
the Garmisch-Partenkirchen can't be bad. The issue here is, should the people from english corner follow the crowd to the cloud, keeping speaking english over the long haul? If you would like to enjoy the land sight, meet people, rather than improve english, you can definitely profit from it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

306#
发表于 24.6.2008 23:30:47 | 只看该作者

looks very nice

do you mean we join them, or we organize another group?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

307#
发表于 27.6.2008 10:49:35 | 只看该作者
I happened to see there is no update for this week. So i feel obligate to give some suggestions as i took from it. Give and take is our etiquette.* _% ?: y& E/ i0 V 7 G, f* E; ]1 k" g4 B0 S8 V/ [I appreciate the opportunity the the founder, organizer, and the entire participant brought. It did arouse my enthusiasm for English even though two or three hours free talking can't be relied on for an essential improve of your English. However sometimes I douted how much it can bring to us if the same questions are raised repeated like "how are you?" "What do you do?" It seems maybe interesting for a newcomer, like hell you can make a further progress this way. That's maybe why the people were gone after several times, which the current members have the right and responsibility to think about it and work on it if your object is more than goofing around and you would like to stay longer. " x' _# L# E7 Q/ j 4 C$ O# A- Z4 T One of my spontaneous suppose is picking up a topic and have a discuss on it or even a debate. It's a free country and any opinions should be welcome, isn't it? What about investments? As today issues like the credit crunch, food price, stock market, crude oil are brought up on the table. Or what about the football? Which the hell will be the champion? Or American election? What do you think of their politic? Like war, economy, foreign policy. Actually we have quite a lot of topics. The question is would you like to hide your views or open your mind? 9 z: \% n- r" y$ Y+ ? {) }/ b! `( x) G Or what about watching a movie together? I noticed in this thread the student union pledged to give a hand for venue. However I never profit from it and it’s unlikely we would have any chance to enjoy it later. We call for the student union to honor your promise; An venue could be an urgent requirement when it rains by any chance. y4 a# F$ G# |, _2 ~ 3 Z" r, S. J% F- @4 K/ F[ 本帖最后由 perl 于 27.6.2008 13:55 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

308#
发表于 27.6.2008 15:18:09 | 只看该作者
THX perl, agree on what you are pointing out that topic-oriented talking should be taken more often.+ s8 C# I$ ]- A7 g7 k) m2 C7 Y, a " d3 V. r/ J( ?: H. h" |Since no more agreement on using TUM classroom, Topic about Friends TV Serial has been temporialy blocked which is real a pity for such a long-lasted popular topic. English Corner do had couple of topic-oriented discussing and movie-topic activities, like earth quake, "friends", "Indiana", "sex and city", which all been taken place indoors. Perhaps Corner at this weekend could be a start to try some topics in open place. & D+ N" W& S3 T% m! Y- @ , W4 d; y1 j0 k' M, hSay, everyone think about a topic for this weekend, no matter what you are familar with or interested in or something you wanna share with others.... Just simply shoot it ! 9 C' O, m4 s/ [* I2 ?% U$ t ; z2 w/ w. @: t3 ~7 ?This Corner needs every member's enthusiasm, intelligence and supportness. Just like what perl did for giving her valuable advices. Keep the Corner, Know more PPL who like English.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

309#
 楼主| 发表于 27.6.2008 15:27:48 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

310#
发表于 27.6.2008 19:09:22 | 只看该作者
A little bird told me, we are not permitted to use the classroom in TUM as alleged "The majority of participants are not students" as a reason. Whatever it is true or not, my question is doesn't the rest minority deserve being cared or are they invisible to you? As far as I know, the most Chinese students in Munich did not be served from the alleged "student union" neither. And it is so difficult to refuse offering a place for the event once a week. But they succeed. Of course the subjects never are, or ever will be, up for your main discussion. So what about talk it on Sunday "Should the student union care the minority?" give your opinions " |2 ^7 b+ d, h0 X - _. {- v7 w: w8 { i[ 本帖最后由 perl 于 27.6.2008 20:11 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋